LEARN HOW SOCIAL MEDIA CAN TRANSFORM YOUR SELLING STRATEGIES
Our Social Media Mastery Course is designed to answer these questions:
- How can we increase our sales pipeline?
- How can our sales team be involved in our buyers’ journey?
- How can we outperform our competitors?
If any of these questions are resonating with you, it may be time to ditch your cold calling scripts and re-evaluate your current, more“traditional” selling tactics.
Using social media for lead generation, or what we like to call “Social Selling”, is where the most successful people who are responsible for sales are concentrating their efforts in today’s extremely competitive landscape. That’s because innovative business owners, CEOs, Directors and Sales Managers understand that consumers or buyers are primarily starting their buying process on-line. And more importantly, this buying process is happening with or without the guidance of you or your sales staff.
So if your sales reps are not on-line and leveraging social media sites like LinkedIn to build and promote their personal sales expertise, they could be losing sales opportunities they didn’t know they had. The Social Media Mastery Course will reprogram their activities to take advantage of the online opportunities hidden in plain view on social media.
WSI’s Social Selling Mastery Course
At WSI we want to help teach you and your staff how they can be adding value to this social buying cycle and transform the way they sell, so they can help provide true insight throughout the buyer’s journey and ultimately win your company more business.
Social Media Mastery Course Structure
Module 1 -LinkedIn Profile Research
- An introduction to the Social Selling Index and the 12 week structure:
- Establish your professional brand
- Find the right people
- Engage with insights
- Build relationships
- An overview of why Social Selling is so important
- An understanding of why Sales 1.0 is no longer truly effective
- Getting started:
- How to create your buyer persona(s)
- Keyword research ahead of creating/updating your Profile
- Researching where to find them (stage 1). More in 4 & 5
Module 2- ESTABLISH – Writing your Linked in Profile
- Why is your Personal Branding so important?
- The 5 core ‘important areas’ of your LinkedIn profile
- How to start to track success (KPIs)
Module 3 – ESTABLISH – LinkedIn Company Pages
- Setting up Company Pages & Showcase Pages
- Making sure there was a process in place for you and your colleagues to maximize the opportunities that these provided
- Took a look at LinkedIn Advertising
Module 4- FIND -Growing Your Network
- Building a Quality Network – Worksheet
- Joining Groups – Worksheet
- Building Relationships Worksheet
Module 5- FIND – Profiling & Finding Your Prospects
- How to research thoroughly a prospect’s Profile
- The concept of mining through ‘Sphere of influence’ and our client’s competitors
- A whole range of other ways to mine our networks effectively to find NEW prospects
Module 6 – ENGAGE – Finding & Curating Content
- Created content versus 3rd party content
- Various content aggregators for you to use for content
- Creating a content pipeline routine using 4-1-1
Module 7 -Review & Catch Up week- including some recent LinkedIn Updates
An overview of the first 6 modules including:
- The key learning objectives
- Behaviours that each week you’ve built on
Module 8 – ENGAGE – Your Social Content Plan
- Your Personal Plan – LinkedIn Publishing
- Considerations when creating content
- Your Company Content Plan
- Tools to help you and your organization
Module 9 – ENGAGE- Leveraging Hootsuite for Listening & Sharing Content
- Work out how to structure our social listening
- Set up Hootsuite with all your social channels & streams
- How to add Google Alerts to our social monitoring
Module 10 –BUILD – Trigger Event Selling
- What Trigger Events should you listen for?
- Develop a LinkedIn “listening” and “action”
- Begin harnessing Twitter Advanced search and look at an interesting ‘tool’
- We remind ourselves of ‘The Case for Social Selling’
- Went through an ‘End-to-end’ – 12 Step Process
- To achieve great results
- By spending between 30-60 minutes per day
Module 12- Coaching – Next Steps & Review
- Take the test to become Social Selling
- 3 x attempts
- 75% pass mark
- 45 questions
- Random from a bank of 60
- No trick questions!
- Additional questions, challenges?
If you want to be able to adapt and stay relevant with today’s consumers, your sales reps need to become a hybrid of traditional sales (phone, email and voicemail) mixed with a strong social presence, social clout and thought leadership then contact us to arrange to join our new Self Study Programme.
Recorded “Live Webinars” are core to each ‘module’, with additional support materials and assignment documents so that you and your staff can take advantage of this opportunity. This ‘Step-by-step’ program will walk you through, what you need to do and how you can do it. Previous attendees have seen their ‘Social Selling Index Score’ go from the low teens and 20s to the upper 70s and 80s in just 90 days.
If you have 10+ we can arrange for you to have your own branded version of the Learning Management System and dedicated trainers/coaches.
For organizations with 100+ staff, we also offer the alternative where we coach your trainers to develop and deliver the program using your own staff under license.
Contact us today 615-947-6377