Social Media – A FASTER "Word of Mouth" Referral Network
Social media is defined as media created by the participation and contributions of real people or user generated media. Social media represents an evolution of referral-based networking. It’s nothing new; in fact, it started long ago. But people can now communicate with one another in a completely new way through the power of social networks. In essence, the engine is the people.
Maximizing the power of social media online means a mindset shift away from traditional marketing methods to new strategies of organic growth based on a people-driven network.
It is our goal to educate companies on this change!
WSI Social Media powered by Yovia
Conversion is always at the heart of any marketing campaign, and what WSI Social Media, powered by Yovia, has proven is that the power of social referral network or social capital provides motivation and far outweighs any other driver to conversion. This new paradigm requires companies to remain strategic and pragmatic when choosing a new social media campaign.
Predicting a successful viral marketing campaign
How does WSI Social Media, powered by Yovia, define Social Velocity and predict a successful viral campaign?
The 4 C’s. Through the 4 Cs of Social Velocity (Content, Connections, Community and Conversion), WSI Social Media and the Yovia engine can predict whether something will go “viral” and determine what is necessary to help a product or service achieve organic growth.
How can WSI Social Media ensure that a client is in the best possible position before starting a social media campaign?
WSI Social Media uses Yovia technology to offer a snapshot into the community’s reception of offerings. This happens through a Social Velocity test. WSI Social Media and the Yovia engine look at the sharing of conversation, brand perception, engagement, tone of digital dialogue and relationships, and from there, we determine qualitative results. This is a measurement of the community’s involvement.
WSI Social Media, powered by Yovia, also looks at the downloads and installs, membership, real market share, sales/new leads/qualified subscribers and site ranking to determine the quantitative measurement of a potential client’s web presence.
The best way to experience what Social Media can do for you is to try it. Start today, before the competition does.
Advantages of Social Media Marketing:
* Inexpensive implementations
* Ongoing campaigns can change and evolve based on community response
* One click media: all data needed is in one place
* Loyalty: giving expert advice and having two-way discussions
* Communities that instill trust and build relationships
* Increase in marketing/PR efforts; viral effects are substantial
* Search optimization: multiple locations of content and credibility that are link-centric
* Blogs grow and so does business
* Content gets views
* Creates and engages interest within communities
* Individuals create the content and determine value; customers determine brand value
* Videos, blogs, collaboration, podcasts and conversation determine social value
Why it’s important to leverage Social Media in Marketing:
* Brand awareness
* Quality conversion
* Announcements of product/service launches
* Customer retention and loyalty
* Communication with Partners
* Sharing of Ideas and Expertise
* Communication of a company-wide initiative/cause
* Media relations
* Growth of customers by behavior
* User reviews
* Information sharing